"Drawing for Absolute Beginners" 2-Day Intensive
Spend two days in a professional artist's studio surrounded by inspiration and expert instruction while you learn the very basics of drawing.
- Simple step-by-step instruction
- Professional surroundings
- A full drawing kit included to take home
- Learn drawing theory for the right approach and understanding
- Drawing practice to develop simple skills
- Must-have foundation for higher levels, especially painting
- Personalised guidance keeping you on track
- Small class size of 6 students maximum
- Therapeutic insights for personal growth
Valerie Ellis is a talented artist who's developed her drawing skills through dedicated practice. She carefully explains the basic ideas behind art and drawing so the whole class understands the secret to drawing well. Then, you'll have your own space to unpack your drawing kit and explore the timeless experience of making your mark on paper. Valerie visits each student throughout the class to make sure they're developing and getting their drawing right. There will be plenty of opportunities to make many, many drawings and improve. Valerie was also a psychotherapist for 20 years so there will be lots of therapeutic insights to fuel your personal, as well as artistic, growth. Join us for two days of pleasure and progress.
10am - 2.30pm - starting punctually - arrive 10 minutes early to park and set-up.
Located 10 minutes drive from Dorking town centre - address provided upon booking - the studio is appointment-only.
All equipment is included as well as your take-home drawing kit. Parking is conveniently located on-site. Disabled access (please advise if extra accommodations are required). Bathroom facilities.
Tea and coffee is provided however, because dietary requirements are so diverse, lunch is not. Please bring a delicious packed lunch to enjoy during the lunch break.