"Your Creative Core" 2-Day Intensive
Spend two days in a professional artist's studio surrounded by inspiration and expert instruction while you discover and develop your creative core.
- Learn about creativity and free yourself from restrictions
- Professional surroundings
- Day 1 - a series of creative experiences to explore your own insights and ideas
- Day 2 - a special project expressing your insights to take home
- A variety of interesting and inspiring materials to explore
- Take time for yourself and your needs
- Perfect foundation for beginners or a loosening-up exercise for artists.
- Personalised guidance keeping you on track
- Small class size of 6 students maximum
- Therapeutic insights for personal growth
Valerie Ellis is a talented artist who's developed her skills through dedicated practice. She carefully explains the basic ideas behind creativity, freeing you from restrictive ideas that diminish your art. You'll have your own space to unpack new materials and explore your own creative core. Valerie visits each student throughout the class to make sure they're developing and enjoying themselves. There will be plenty of opportunities to experiment and re-try your ideas. Valerie was also a psychotherapist for 20 years so there will be lots of therapeutic insights to fuel your personal, as well as artistic, growth. Join us for two days of pleasure and progress.
10am - 2.30pm - starting punctually - arrive 10 minutes early to park and set-up.
Located 10 minutes drive from Dorking town centre - address provided upon booking - the studio is appointment-only.
All equipment is included as well as your take-home drawing kit. Parking is conveniently located on-site. Disabled access (please advise if extra accommodations are required). Bathroom facilities.
Tea and coffee is provided however, because dietary requirements are so diverse, lunch is not. Please bring a delicious packed lunch to enjoy during the lunch break.